IMAGINE…walking to the happiest place on earth!
WESTERN WISCONSIN HEALTH challenges the community to WALK TO DISNEY WORLD!
January 6 – March 1, 2020
Step up to the challenge! Participants (ages 5 and up) will work together to achieve one goal: walking to Disney World! Throughout the challenge, participants will virtually step to Walt Disney World as many times as possible in 8 weeks. If participants complete all 8 weeks of the challenge, they will be entered into a drawing to win a TRIP TO DISNEY WORLD!!
NEW THIS YEAR!! We will be holding weekly prize drawings for active participants!
How To Participate
- This 8-week step challenge is $5 to all registered participants! Pre-registration is required (see below for details).
- Track and submit your weekly steps throughout this 8-week challenge. You may track your steps using any app or device of your choice
(i.e. Fitbit, Runkeeper, pedometer, etc.) on wwhealth.org.
As a participant, you will receive weekly emails throughout the challenge for encouragement and motivation. These emails will be filled with health & fitness tips, expertise, as well as updates on everything wellness!
- Drawing of All Completed Participants: One grand prize winner will receive a trip (for 4) to Disney World!*
- Grand prize trip will be received as a travel voucher and must be used toward a Disney destination. Winner must be present at finale on Tuesday, March 3, 2020 at 6:30 pm at the Baldwin-Woodville High School to redeem prize. *Other sponsored prizes will be drawn for at the finale.
Join us for a Kick-Off Event!
January 6, 2020 | 4:00 – 7:00 pm at Western Wisconsin Health
- Register for Dash to Disney, $5 to register (**Limited Pedometers available for purchase**)
- Meet some of your favorite Super Hero Characters and take a photo!
- Meet our local Super Heroes
- Receive your Dash to Disney t-shirt
- Learn more about WW Health, wellness services, and more!
- Online at wwhealth.org
- Call 715-684-1645
- Email Community.Wellness@wwhealth.org
- In person at the kick-off event
Learn more and register online at wwhealth.org or by contacting the Community Wellness Office at 715-684-1645 or Community.Wellness@wwhealth.org.