Dash to Disney IS NOW Where’s Healthy Hank?
Western Wisconsin Health challenges the community to WALK AROUND THE WORLD!
DATES: January 11 – March 7, 2021 (Finale announcing grand prize winner and other giveaways will be March 9, 2021)
COST: $5 per person
Step up to the challenge! Participants (ages 5 and up) will work together to travel the globe! Throughout the challenge, participants will virtually track their steps and walk around the world in 8 weeks. Each week, Healthy Hank will feature a unique global destination that could be your next family adventure! If participants complete all 8 weeks of the challenge, they will be entered into a drawing to win a $4,000 travel voucher for the trip of a lifetime to anywhere they choose!!
As a participant, you will receive weekly emails throughout the challenge for encouragement and motivation. These emails will be filled with health & fitness tips, expertise, as well as updates on everything wellness!
Join us for a Virtual/Drive Thru Kick-Off Event
January 11, 2021 | 4:00 – 7:00 pm @ Western Wisconsin Health
- Pick up your Where’s Healthy Hank t-shirt at our main entrance
- Purchase a Pedometer if you need one (while supplies last)
- Tune into Zoom for virtual workouts and story time with our Pediatric providers!
How to Participate
- This 8-week step challenge is $5 to all registered participants! Pre-registration is required (see below for details).
- Track and submit your weekly steps throughout this 8-week challenge. You may track your steps using any app or device of your choice (i.e. Fitbit, Runkeeper, pedometer, etc.) on wwhealth.org.
- Submit your steps to be entered for WEEKLY PRIZE DRAWINGS!
- Drawing of All Completed Participants: One grand prize winner will receive a $4,000 travel voucher!*
- Grand prize trip will be received as a travel voucher and can be used to any destination of your choice. Winner must be present at finale to redeem prize. *Other sponsored prizes will be drawn for at the finale.
March 9, 2021 | 6:30 pm | Zoom Presentation
Must be present to win!
- Online at wwhealth.org
- Call 715-684-1645
- Email Community.Wellness@wwhealth.org
- In person at the drive thru kick-off event