- This event has passed.
November 1, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 10:45 am
Learn from 21 simple tools for lifelong comfort & ease!
We are excited to announce that Ageless Grace® is coming to Western Wisconsin Health this September! People of all ages and abilities can perform the movements, including those with weight and joint issues, diabetes, use wheelchairs, or have other physical limitations. Come and move your body, even if you are a bit shaky on your legs – we do what we can!
- Movements performed while seated in a chair, to music you will remember.
- Focus on healthy longevity of the body, mind, emotions, and spirit.
- Benefits joint mobility, spinal flexibility, right-left brain coordination, cognitive function, systemic stimulation, balance, and confidence!
- Playfulness and creativity encouraged. FUN! FUN! FUN!
Ageless Grace® is being taught by Kate Jones, a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Ageless Grace® Educator from our Behavioral Health team. Ageless Grace® is practiced in all 50 states and at least 23 other countries, but this is the first time it is being offered in western Wisconsin!
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Bring a water bottle to stay hydrated
- We will work without shoes during the class
6 Sessions: Thursdays, November 1, 8, 15, 29 & December 6 & 13
Location: Fitness Center – Studio Room
You DO NOT need to be a Fitness Center member to participate.
Class size is limited so register early!
To register, please visit the Fitness Center desk, call 715-684-1642 or online at wwhealth.org.