- This event has passed.
Baby & Me
August 21 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until September 11, 2019
Baby & Me is a free weekly play and discussion hour for parents and their infants from birth to 12 months. Babies can observe, interact and explore with other babies while parents connect with other moms and dads. Parents also have the chance to discuss their questions and concerns with a Family Resource Center parent educator and participate in a parenting discussion with other parents. Topics include Nutrition, Sleep, Infant Massage, Reading Baby’s Cues, Child Development, Baby Sign, Separation Anxiety, Taking Care of Mom, Raising a Reader, Family Traditions and more!
Join the group at any time. Classes are ongoing. Call 715-684-4440 to register.
- June 5 – No Classes
- June 12 – Summer Safety and Fun-on-the-Go!
- June 19 – Stress Management and Parent Self-Care
- June 26 – Summer Footprints: Fourth of July
- July 3 – No Classes
- July 10 – Sleep Patterns and Routines
- July 17 – Exploring Nature with Your Baby
- July 24 – Babies Cry: Be Prepared!
- July 31 – Communication and Baby Sign
- August 7 – Nutrition and Your Baby
- August 14 – Sensory Play: Water Play and Bubbles
- August 21 – Raising a Reader
- August 28 – No Classes
- Baby & Me will resume the week of September 9