November 9 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm| $25.00
In addition to all the valuable information you will learn in the childbirth preparation classes, please join us for breastfeeding preparation to learn how to set yourself up for a successful breastfeeding experience for you and your baby. VIRTUAL
In this session, you will learn:
- Learn how to care for your post-partum body with simple solutions that are easy to implement into your new motherhood routine
- The health benefits of breastfeeding for mom and baby
- How to breastfeed/latch your baby comfortably
- Trouble shooting common concerns in the first weeks, including post-partum recovery concerns
- Ergonomics of positioning in breastfeeding, as well as transferring/carrying your baby for an easier, more comfortable recovery
PLEASE NOTE: Masks will be required for class.
Class sizes are limited so register early!
DATE: This is a single session on Thursday, November 9, 2022, from 6:30 – 9:00 pm
2 registrants minimum to hold class.
2-week cancellation policy for refunds.
Pre-registration is required. Please register online using the link below.