- This event has passed.
April 11, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Suffering from Reflux or Heartburn?
Dr. Clint Semrau, General Surgeon, offers the latest treatment options for heartburn or chronic acid reflux disease. No more pills. No more pain. Get relief and back to enjoying life!
Join us for a FREE informational seminar presented by Dr. Semrau where you can learn about the causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and the latest treatment options for chronic acid reflux including Transoral Incisionless Fundoplication (TIF), a minimally invasive procedure for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
The TIF procedure surgically reconstructs the natural valve that stops acid from coming up. TIF is performed through the mouth, not through an incision. It offers less pain, less risk, and no scars. Most patients can get back to work and most normal activities in only a couple of days.
Procedures we perform:
- Transoral Incisionless Fundoplication (TIF)
- Nissen Fundoplication Procedure
- Linx System (Treatment for Weak Lower Esophageal Sphincter (LES)
- Bravo pH Monitoring
- Sigmoidoscopy (Anoscopy, Proctoscopy)
- Upper Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Upper Gastrointestinal (UGI) Series
- Endoscopic Evaluation
- Contrast and Floristic Diagnostic Studies
- Intestinal Transit Study
Registration Required. Please call 715-684-1597 or register below.
5 people are attending Heartburn Clinic