- This event has passed.
Weight Wisdom Group
December 18, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
To inspire, motivate and support lifelong healthy changes and weight management.
- We meet you where you are on your path toward improved health.
- NO judgment, NO shame.
- We will offer medical supervision, nutritional & motivational guidance, and changes you can maintain for life.
- We won’t offer unreasonable quick fixes – no pills, no meal replacements, no gimmicks.
- We will offer support!
○ FREE monthly meetings, private Facebook Group for sharing within the group
○ Nutritional & physical exercise assistance
○ Recipes to fuel your body & motivational incentives
○ 1:1 Nutritional consults & health coaching appointments
○ Peers (that’s you!) with amazing inspiration
How to Enroll:
- Make an appointment with a provider for weight management. Most insurances will offer coverage. The physician will provide you with a Weight Wisdom Folder and our contact and starting information. You will maintain your current primary care physician.
- Put your health 1st and attend our monthly meetings! They are rich with support and variety. Meetings are open to members of Weight Wisdom only.
- January 23
- February 27
- March 27
- April 24
- May 22
- June 26
- July 24
- August 28
- September 25
- October 23
- November 20
- December 18
Meet the Providers
Cheri Rott, MS, RDN – Registered Dietitian Nutritionist – “I believe that lifestyle changes are where you find success in permanent weight loss and maintenance. You need to make food changes that are for the long haul, eating real, quality foods that are mostly plant based for wellness.”
Lynn Huiskamp, NBC-HWC – National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach – “I’m an admitted optimist who believes each of us has the ability to steer our lives toward greater health. I believe we can build strong convictions and confidence to lead us toward beautiful, lasting positive change.”
For more information, please call 715-684-1111 or online at wwhealth.org.