- This event has passed.
Women’s Wellness & Baby Expo
October 12, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Join us for a FREE women’s health & baby event!
Enjoy informative and exciting activities including:
- Meet and Greet our Pediatrician and Women’s Health Providers
- Breakout Sessions with our Pediatrician and Women’s Health Team
- Shopping from Unique Local Vendors such as LuLaRoe, Norwex, Essential Oils and More!
- Baby Wearing, Infant Massage, and Baby Food Making Demonstrations
- Chair Massages and other Integrative Health Services
- Car Seat Checks by our Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician
- Receive Fun Giveaways
- Enter in a drawing to win fabulous prizes
- And Much More!
6:00 pm – “Pediatric Preventative Care” presented by Sarah Aluning, MD – Pediatrician
6:30 pm – “Breast Pump Basics” presented by Shonda Helgeson, RN, BSN, IBCLC – Birth Center Clinical Lead/International Board Certified Lactation Consultant
7:00 pm – “Midwifery is more than Birth Care” presented by Kerry Dixon, CNM – Certified Nurse Midwife
Mammograms will be offered from 5:30 – 7:30 pm. Regular mammogram costs apply. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please call 715-684-1395.