- We will notify members when we feel it is safe to reopen the facility.
- Recurring EFT membership payments will not be charged during this time.
- If you purchased a year membership we plan to extend your membership to reflect the total time of our closure.
- Avoid gatherings of any size between individuals who are not members of the same living unit or household, to the extent possible.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least 6 feet between individuals who are not members of the same living unit or household, to the extent possible.
- Wash hands often.
- Cover coughs.
- Frequently clean high touch surfaces and objects.
- Wear an appropriate face covering, covering your nose and mouth.
- Take available opportunities to provide material and emotional support to fellow Wisconsinites for whom staying home poses financial and psychological hardships.
We apologize for this inconvenience and hope you stay well. Stay tuned for ongoing virtual and outdoor fitness options that will be made available starting next week.
For future updates we plan to communicate via email, Facebook, and our Webpage.
If you have any questions please call Matthew Fenske at 715-684-1641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your understanding and hopefully we will see you soon!