2023 WIAA Sports Physicals
Dates and Locations:
- Ellsworth School District – Tuesday, July 11 | 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Glenwood City School District – Wednesday, July 12 | 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Spring Valley School District – Tuesday, July 18 | 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- WWH Roberts Clinic – Wednesday, July 19 | 3:00 – 7:00 pm
- Baldwin-Woodville School District – Thursday, July 20 | 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
By pre-registering it will allow the process to be streamlined for you and your child/athlete as the following is needed:
- Signature on an Assignment of Benefits (giving permission for appointment to happen) | AOB Form
- All WIAA forms completed and signed by a parent/guardian | WIAA Physical Form
Cost: WIAA Sports Physicals cost $25* on these days only
Pre-Registration strongly suggested (but not required)
Sports physicals outside these time frames will be $58.50 cash or parents should schedule a Well Child exam with a WWH provider to have it billed through insurance.
These discounted sports physicals are only for participation in sports. We will be providing an updated immunization record for all athletes. If there are additional health concerns or immunizations needed, follow-up appointments and further testing may be required.
*Parent must be present with student or provide prior authorization for consent to treat, along with payment and all completed forms in order for team to see athlete.
*Athletes from any school district can attend any location.
To register, please call 715-684-1111.