Emily LaBadie, MS, CTRS, CPO
"I am very grateful to be a part of Western Wisconsin Health in encouraging our communities in overall wellness."
Years of Experience9
Emily LaBadie is experienced in recreation and working with people of all ages and abilities. She believes that recreation and leisure activities help deal with issues that may serve as barriers to a person’s well-being, and to assist them to grow toward their optimal levels of health and wellness. Emily has always loved the water; from growing up swimming in lakes, rivers and pools, to becoming a lifeguard, swimming instructor, and continuing her education within healthcare and aquatic facilities.
Education and Certificationskeyboard_arrow_down
- Bachelor of Science in Human Services
- Master of Science in Therapeutic Recreation
- Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist
- NSPF Certified Pool/Spa Operator
- Red Cross Lifeguard/CPR/First Aid Certified
- Tai Chi Fundamentals Level 3 Certified
- Aquatic Bodywork
- Aquatic Exercise (Ai Chi, Arthritis/Fibromyalgia, Prenatal, Parent/Child)
- Special Populations
- Falls Prevention Training
- Holistic Health and Wellness