Leah Schiller, PA-C
"It is an honor to be entrusted with your care, and my goal as a provider is to implement a treatment plan that complements your values and achieves your highest level of health and well-being."
Leah received her Bachelors of Science in Nutrition at the University of North Dakota in Grand Forks. She went on to attain her Masters in Physician Assistant Studies at Johnson and Wales University in Providence, Rhode Island. Her professional interests are spinal care, disc herniations, degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, spondylosis, and spondylolisthesis.
In her free time, Leah enjoys traveling, hiking, cooking, weekends at the cabin, and spending time with family and friends.
- Spine care
- Disc herniations
- Degenerative disc disease
- Spinal stenosis
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, Licensed
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery (PAOS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)