Sign up for MyChart today!
MyChart provides the easy and secure way to manage your healthcare online. Use MyChart to view a portion of your medical record, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from your desktop computer or mobile device. You can:
- Send a non-urgent question to your provider
- Schedule, cancel and receive reminders for upcoming clinic appointments
- View and print your immunization history
- Receive results for most lab and imaging tests
- View provider notes for most visits
- Get after-visit summaries and discharge instructions for clinic appointments and selected hospital services
- Manage the health care of a loved one online with proxy access
Download the free MyChart app to access your health information using your Android®, Apple iPhone®, iPod touch® or iPad®
There are three ways to register for a MyChart account:
1. Online: If you have a current, valid email address in your electronic medical record at Western Wisconsin Health, Allina Health, or an affiliated health care system, click here to sign up online now. If you’re not sure if your email address is on record, call us at 715-684-1111.
2. In Person: Ask your provider’s medical assistant or clinic staff to activate your MyChart account when you visit the clinic. If you received a MyChart activation code from your clinic, please enter your activation code.
3. By email, fax or mail: Download the MyChart Sign-Up Form, complete it, and return it by email, fax or mail. To sign up for yourself and your child, please also complete and return the Child Proxy Form. To sign up for yourself and an adult whose medical care you manage, please also complete and return both pages of the Adult Proxy Form. The patient (or authorized person) must sign the proxy form to authorize release of his or her medical information.
Contact our Release of Information Department and we will help you!
Western Wisconsin Health
Health Information Management Department
1100 Bergslien Street
Baldwin, Wisconsin 54002
Office hours: Monday through Friday 8 am – 4:30 pm