Sign up for MyChart today!
MyChart provides the easy and secure way to manage your healthcare online. Use MyChart to view a portion of your medical record, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from your computer.
- Email a question to your provider
- Schedule and cancel clinic appointments
- Receive reminders for upcoming clinic appointments
- View and print your immunization history
- Receive lab results for most tests
- View after-visit summaries and hospital discharge instructions
- Access your health information by using your Android or Apple mobile devices.
There are three ways to register for a MyChart account:
1. Online: If you have a current, valid email address in your electronic medical record at Western Wisconsin Health, Allina Health, or an affiliated health care system, click here to sign up online now. If you’re not sure if your email address is on record, call us at 715-684-3311.
2. In Person: Ask your provider’s medical assistant or clinic staff to activate your MyChart account when you visit the clinic. If you received a MyChart activation code from your clinic, please enter your activation code.
3. By fax or mail: Download the MyChart Sign-Up Form, complete it, and return it by fax or mail. To sign up for yourself and your child, please also complete and return the Child Proxy Form. To sign up for yourself and an adult whose medical care you manage, please also complete and return both pages of the Adult Proxy Form. The patient (or authorized person) must sign the proxy form to authorize release of his or her medical information.