Western Wisconsin Health offers Direct Access Lab Testing. Patients can receive laboratory tests without an order from a medical provider. This service gives individuals more control of their own health and reduces costs on lab tests and screenings. No appointment needed.
The following is a list of direct access lab tests that are available as well as the costs that are associated with each test.
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) – $25
- Lipid Panel – $25
- PSA – $45
- Hemoglobin A1c – $20
- Basic Profile – $20
- TSH – $30
- Free T4 – $30
- Free T3 – $30
- Vitamin D Total – $40
- Urine Microalbumin Semiquatative – $10
Why Utilize Direct Access to Laboratory Testing?
- Lower out-of-pocket expense for consumers/patients who are uninsured or have a high deductible.
- Some individuals may wish to have more frequent testing than their health care insurance plans cover.
- Allows people to assess their health status on a regular basis.
- Individuals who are away from their primary care provider or provider network can obtain needed laboratory testing.
Direct Laboratory Testing Hours
Monday: 8:00 am 7:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am -7:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Please bring valid photo ID at the time of service. Laboratory testing must be paid for at time of service. Insurance will not be billed for this service. Must be 18 years of age or older or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. For more information or for questions, please call 715-684-1111.