Western Wisconsin Health offers direct access lab testing to allow patients to receive laboratory tests without an order from a medical provider. This service empowers individuals with greater control over their own health, in addition to reducing costs on lab tests and screenings. No appointment needed.
Available direct access lab tests include:
- Complete blood count (CBC) – $25
- Lipid panel – $25
- PSA test – $45
- Hemoglobin A1c test – $20
- Basic health profile test – $20
- TSH test – $30
- Free T4 test – $30
- Free T3 test – $30
- Vitamin D total – $40
- Urine microalbumin semiquantitative – $10
Why Utilize Direct Access to Laboratory Testing?
Direct access laboratory testing provides a number of benefits in helping individuals gain greater control over their health.
Benefits of direct access lab testing include:
- Lower out-of-pocket expense for consumers/patients who are uninsured or have a high deductible
- Ability to have more frequent testing than your health care insurance plan may cover
- Ability to assess your health status on a regular basis
- Ability to obtain needed laboratory testing for those away from their primary care provider or provider network
Direct Laboratory Testing Hours
Monday: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am -7:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Please bring valid photo ID at the time of service. Laboratory testing must be paid for at time of service. Insurance will not be billed for this service. Must be 18 years of age or older or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. For more information or for questions, please call 715-684-1111.