Western Wisconsin Health Foundation
Western Wisconsin Health Foundation greatly appreciates the generosity of our donors. Whether you decide to make a one-time donation or choose to defer your gift, we offer many options to help you fulfill your charitable giving goals. Please know that your gift helps us improve the health of our friends and neighbors where we live, work and play. Thank you! There are many ways to give:
The most common ways to give include immediate gifts of cash, check or credit card. Either visit us online at www.wwhealth.org or contact the Foundation office for more information.
Please make checks payable and mail them to:
Western Wisconsin Health Foundation
1100 Bergslien St.
Baldwin, WI 54002
2020 Events to Look Forward to:
- Dash To Disney January 6 – March 1, 2020 Register Here
- Donor Thank YOU March 17, 2020 Conference Room 1
- Relay for Life Walk June 7, 2020 St. Croix Central High School
- 19th Annual Golf Outing July 22, 2020 River Falls Golf Club
- Giving Tuesday December 1, 2020 Give to WWH Programming
- Silver and Gold Gala December 4, 2020 Western Wisconsin Health Atrium
Annual Giving provides support to the health and wellness programs of Western Wisconsin Health. Through the generosity of employees and board members, local businesses, local foundations, and residents of the communities we serve, Western Wisconsin Health continues to thrive and grow.
Employer Matching Gifts
Matching gifts may be available through your place of employment and can help to multiply the value of your gift. Your specific employer would establish their own guidelines and paperwork. Please see the Human Resources department at your workplace for more details on this option.
Planned giving involves the gifting of one’s assets (rather than current income) and can also involve the counsel of a financial planner or estate attorney. Types of planned gifts can include bequests, estate planning, life insurance, charitable remainder trusts, stock and gifts of real estate.
Tribute or Memorial Gifts
Tribute or Memorial Gifts can be made in honor of or in memory of a loved one or friend. Please be sure to provide us with the name of the person being honored or memorialized and the address to which you would like us to send a notification of the gift (no gift amount will be mentioned).
Gift of Time and Talent through Volunteering and our Auxiliary
Volunteers are very important to our organization. Your time and dedication enhance the quality of care we can provide. Whether you want to give back to the community, learn about potential career opportunities, or fill your time with purpose and meaning, we welcome you!
There are a variety of ways you can volunteer at Western Wisconsin Health including:
- Volunteer at the Main Campus – welcoming and contributing to a best experience for our community. Click here for more volunteer information.
- Join the Auxiliary – assisting with fundraisers and events with proceeds benefitting a variety of programs and departments. Click here for more auxiliary information.
Ways to Give
- Direct Gifts: Cash, Check, Credit Card
- Pledges: Commitments can be paid in monthly or yearly installments over 5 years
- Gifts of Stock
- In-Kind Contributions
- Planned Gifts
- Memorial or Legacy Gifts
Western Wisconsin Health Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (Tax ID #39-0808526) and your contribution is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
For more information, please visit www.wwhealth.org or contact Rosa Magnus, Development Manager, at 715-684-1596 or mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.