Western Wisconsin Health has launched a $2,000,000 capital campaign to build a new fitness center and therapeutic pool in Baldwin, Wisconsin.
Making a gift to the “Wellness is Our Future – Sign On!” Capital Campaign gives you a unique opportunity to make a difference and improve the future health of our communities. Not only will the development of a new fitness center and therapeutic pool keep our communities healthier, but it will also provide a stable and vital health and wellness resource for the people of this region.
With a successful campaign, the new fitness center and therapeutic pool will allow us to:
- Increase the range of health care options we provide to our patients.
- Assist our communities in achieving their personal health and wellness goals.
- Help people in Western Wisconsin reduce their risk factors for chronic disease.
- Make healthy choices easier, more accessible, and more affordable for the entire region.
- Emphasize prevention for everyone, whether they are healthy, at risk, or reclaiming their health.
Watch our capital campaign video:
Thanks to the generosity of many early gifts, we have reached 78% of our fundraising goal!
Please help us build this valuable community resource by making a gift to the new fitness center and therapeutic pool.
A five-year pledge option is available and can help to make a larger gift more attainable for you or your family. All gifts to the campaign are tax-deductible.
For more information about supporting the “Wellness is Our Future – Sign On!” Capital Campaign with a gift of any type, please call Amanda Gustafson, Director of Community Relations at (715) 684-1595.