At Western Wisconsin Health, we understand that even minor orthopedic pain and injury can have a significant impact on your life. Our dedicated team of experts provides comprehensive sports medicine and orthopedic care for all patients from young adults to geriatrics. Whether you are in need of knee replacement surgery or are looking for a non-surgical way to relieve joint pain, we have the knowledge and the ability to get you back on your feet so you can get back to your life.
Our full-time Orthopedic Surgeon, Dr. Mark Romzek, specializes in advanced orthopedic surgery techniques designed for fast and complete recovery in patients of all lifestyles.
- Rotator cuff repair
- Total knee and hip replacement surgery
- Knee, hip, and shoulder surgery
- Arthroscopic knee and shoulder surgery
- Back pain treatment
- Neck pain treatment
- Fracture care
- Non-surgical arthritis treatment
- A variety of hand procedures including carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger finger, and ganglion cysts
- Sports medicine
To make an appointment with Dr. Mark Romzek, please call 715-684-1111.