At Western Wisconsin Health, we understand how orthopedic pain and injury can have an impact on your life. Western Wisconsin Health Orthopedic Services offers comprehensive sports medicine and orthopedic care for all patients from young adults to geriatrics. Whether you need knee replacement surgery or are looking for a non-surgical way to heal joint pain, we have options to get you back on your feet so you can get back to your life.
Our full-time Orthopedic Surgeon, Dr. Mark Romzek, specializes in advanced orthopedic surgery techniques designed for fast and complete recovery in patients of all lifestyles.
- Rotator cuff repair
- Total knee and hip replacement surgery
- Knee, hip, and shoulder surgery
- Arthroscopic knee and shoulder surgery
- Fracture care
- Non surgical treatment of arthritis
- A variety of hand procedures including carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger finger, and ganglion cysts
- Sports Medicine
To make an appointment with Dr. Mark Romzek, please call 715-684-1111.