At Western Wisconsin Health, we help patients improve their overall mental health and well-being by integrating behavioral health with our primary care services.
Our Behavioral Health Center team consists of psychiatric nurse practitioners, psychiatrists, psychologists, and behavioral health counselors. Through passionate dedication and proven expertise, we provide child, adolescent, individual, family, couples, and marital therapy services to help patients experience optimal mental health at all phases of life.
Our behavioral health services include:
- Anger management
- AODA assessment
- Attention deficit disorder treatment
- Autism spectrum treatment
- Behavioral issues treatment
- Chronic pain relief
- Co-parenting counseling
- Depression treatment
- Forensic psychology
- Grief and loss counseling
- Late life transitions
- Loss and bereavement counseling
- Emotion management
- Medication management
- Nursing home visits
- Parent/family and developmental counseling
- Post-traumatic stress disorder treatment
- Sexual, physical, and emotional abuse counseling
- Stress management
- Trauma therapy
We work collaboratively with other behavioral health resources in the area to ensure the best overall results for our patients. Click here to download our Guide to Mental Health Resources.