At The Eatery, we believe in the power of food and its ability to keep you healthy and strong. Food is a powerful medicine, and what we eat can play a major role in our overall health and well-being. As the community’s health provider, Western Wisconsin Health genuinely cares about keeping people well – in sickness and in health.
When you come to visit us at The Eatery, you see a menu designed with you and your health in mind. We believe that “fast” food can also be fresh, affordable, and healthy. Our approach is simple—we get back to the basics by cooking from scratch and utilizing fresh, whole, flavorful foods that are naturally packed with vitamins and nutrients. We incorporate locally sourced ingredients and support fair trade and sustainable practices whenever possible.
We also believe knowledge is power and we want to empower you to eat more healthfully and confidently. On our menus, you will find major allergens listed as well as helpful nutrition information posted. Information such as serving size, calories, fat, sodium, sugar, and carbohydrates are listed to help guide you to choosing what is best for you.
Our menu includes:
Breakfast (Available Daily, Open – 10 am, Entrée station available Monday – Friday, Open – 10 am)
- Entrée Station – daily specials and breakfast meats
- Made-to-order Omelets and Breakfast Sandwiches
- Build-your-own Yogurt Parfait
- Build-your-own Oatmeal Bowl
- Assorted Breads and Cold Cereals
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit
Lunch & Dinner (Available Daily, 11 – close, Entrée station available Monday – Friday, 11 am – 1 pm)
- Salad Bar – wide selection of fresh greens and toppings
- Soup Station
- Pantry – made-to-order flatbread pizzas and Panini sandwiches
- Entrée Station – daily special which includes a main entrée, starch, and vegetable
- Sauté Station – made-to-order Stir Fry and specials
- Grill – made-to-order burgers, chicken, and fish
- Farmer Brothers Organic Fair-Trade Artisan Coffee
- Farmer Brother’s Select Hot & Cold Tea, unsweetened
- Gourmet Coffee Dispenser – espresso, latte, and cappuccinos
- Cedar Lake Tea
- Additional beverages are available including milk, flavored waters, and 100% juice. Soy, almond, and chocolate almond milk are also available
In a Hurry? Grab and Go! (Available Daily, open-close)
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit
- Ready to Eat Snacks & Sandwiches
- Shaker-style Salads
- Prepared entrées to heat up at your convenience
- Take out also available for dispensed beverages, soup and salad bar, daily specials, and our made to order stations
The Eatery Hours – Temporary:
Monday – Friday: 7:00am-6:30pm
Weekends & Holidays – 11:00 am-3:00 pm
Hungry during non-business hours?
Visit our vending machine located across from The Eatery seating area. It is stocked with healthy snack choices and beverages along with freshly made salads and sandwiches.