Transportation & Parking
Western Wisconsin Health is conveniently located right in your backyard. Just off of I-94’s exit 19 and Hwy 63. The entrance to the facility is located between the A & W and the Freedom Gas Station. Parking for patients and visitors is adjacent to the Western Wisconsin Health main entrance.
In addition to our main campus in Baldwin, Western Wisconsin Health Roberts location is a full-service medical clinic located in the Miller’s Corner Shopping Center in Roberts, Wisconsin. The clinic offers a full array of services including primary health care services, functional medicine, obstetrics, and surgical services. You can contact this location directly at 715-760-3311.
Transport Van Service
($5 discounted rate round trip)
Do you have a clinic or therapy appointment? Our Transport Van Service is available for all patients living in the service area of Western Wisconsin Health. This includes both the main campus in Baldwin and the Roberts location. This service allows for ambulatory and non-ambulatory (wheelchair access).
Please call 715-684-1111 to schedule a Transport Van Service appointment today!
Transport Van Service highlights:
- A discounted rate of $5.00 will cover each round-trip ride to and from the patient’s home. With the exception of post-surgery.
- When scheduling your appointment, please inform WWH staff if you require the wheelchair accessible van. A wheelchair is not provided by WWH. You must have your own wheelchair.
- If you do not require a wheelchair, we may use our current transport van as long as it is in good, running condition.
- You must be able to get to and from the transport van on your own or have someone to assist you.
- Oxygen is permitted, as long as you are able to manage on your own.
- Please be ready and flexible for pickup, approximately 30 to 45 minutes prior to your appointment.
- We ask that children, Alzheimer, dementia or other dependent patients be accompanied by a caretaker.
- Please note, we will also use our other van to its life’s entirety.
- Cancellation/Snow days: If local schools are closed due to inclement weather, the Transport Van Service will not run. Other circumstances deemed necessary by WWH may require cancellation of Transport Van Service outside of school cancellations. WWH staff will contact the patient.