Western Wisconsin Health offers integrative health services that focus on healing the whole person, with the goal of improving the quality of life for patients.
At WWH, we believe that to achieve health and wellness, a comprehensive approach is required. Integrative Health Services is one aspect of patient care that addresses both physical and psychological needs. This style of treatment has a natural approach and will not detract from any medication/medical treatments. Integrative treatments work well as a complement to other treatment or services and our integrative health team works closely with providers to ensure your treatments will enhance your overall plan of care
- Call 715-684-1111
- Visit the Rehabilitation Department reception desk
- Online scheduling is available with a MyChart account, however, is not available in the following circumstances. You are able to message us in MyChart to request any of these appointments and we will reach out by phone.
- If you have not seen the practitioner in over 1 year
- If you will be a new patient to the practitioner you wish to see
- Water massage, due to coordination needs between the practitioner and pool availability.
Check-in and payment for appointments occurs at the Rehabilitation registration desk from 7:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday. Patients should check in and pay at Clinic Registration desk if arriving after 5:00 pm.
Check in and payment for appointments are available at the Rehabilitation reception desk from 7:30 am-5 pm, Monday-Friday, at the Clinic Registration desk from 5-7 pm Monday-Friday, and at the Lab/Imaging registration desk on Saturdays.