Integrative Health services at Western Wisconsin Health will reopen on Monday, July 6. We have extensive safety guidelines in place to keep patients and staff safe and healthy. Please be aware of the following changes to appointments:
- Patients will be called the day before their appointment for a COVID-19 screening. Please cancel your appointment if you are ill.
- Patient temperatures will be checked upon entry to the facility. If your temperature is 100.4 or higher, your appointment will be canceled.
- Enter the building through the main entrance.
- Patients must wear a mask at all times while in the facility and during appointments. A cloth mask is acceptable and are available at the front door.
There is no need to worry about expiring gift certificates and packages- we will honor those through the end of 2020.
Western Wisconsin Health offers integrative health services that focus on healing the whole person, with the goal of improving the quality of life for patients.
Integrative health is a holistic approach to healthcare that focuses on the mind, body, and spirit. It incorporates and complements your current healthcare treatments by tapping into your body’s natural healing capabilities. It can also address the biological, psychological, social and spiritual aspects of health and illness.
These scientifically based therapies do not replace traditional medical care and therapies, but rather serve to complement them in promoting the healing process.
New clients should arrive 10 minutes before their appointment time to fill out a health history form.
Online scheduling is NOW AVAILABLE with a MyChart account!
Please make your appointments by one of the following methods:
- Call 715-684-1111
- Visit the Rehabilitation department reception desk
- Notify your practitioner at the end of your next visit
- Schedule appointments online using MyChart (use link under the “Make an Appointment” section)
If you have been here recently, you’ll notice that our payment process has changed for certain services. Payment for Massage Therapy and Acupuncture services now should be paid at check-in at the Rehabilitation department reception desk. Prices remain the same, but gratuity is no longer accepted. You can continue to pay for AcuEnergetics services directly to Korinn Hawkins.
Check in and payment for appointments are available at the Rehabilitation reception desk from 7:30am-5pm, Monday-Friday, at the Clinic Registration desk from 5-7pm Monday-Friday, and at the Lab/Imaging registration desk on Saturdays.