Western Wisconsin Health is excited to announce that we are starting a community garden at our new Western Wisconsin Health Campus. We’re looking for gardeners who are interested in renting plots. Our goal is to have the garden ready by May 15, 2017 (weather permitting).
Reserve your plot today:
- 10′ x 20′ plots available.
- Special sizes available upon request.
- A limited number of raised garden beds are available upon request.
- Cost $15 each; $10 refundable at year-end if you take care of your garden the entire season.
- Orientation offered to pre-registered gardeners in early May. The date is TBA.
We are also looking for volunteers to help with getting the garden area ready for planting. To learn more about the community garden, volunteer opportunities, or to reserve a plot, please contact Amanda Gustafson at 715-684-1595.
Lead Volunteer Position Available
Do you have a green thumb, a passion for gardening, and 5-10 hours a week to donate? We are looking for a Volunteer Community Garden Lead to assist. If interested, call Amanda Gustafson at 715-684-1595.
Community Garden Rules